Complaint Review: Old Navy

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jalyn — RioGrande Ohio USA
Old Navy

Old Navy Neglectful.Sloppy.unprofessional , Internet

Old Navy fraud department was contacted by me after being rerouted 7 times.
Someone opened an account with my SS no#.I had first, been alerted last week by ID.GUARD Dec 2012.When I go in to a store to open an account I have to show
id, then my credit is checked. About fraud alerts, it cannot be put on your credit without a police report to be sent to one credit bureau,they are to contact the other 2.
Old Navy's fraud department claims that they have closed the account, should I recieve a bill (which means criminal has my address)for the 1 item to just throw away it away.This same department claims.There is to be an investigation through Old Navy, but I have not recieved a letter about the account was closed so that I can file a police report.Because of our home being robbed I used that to send to the credit bureau.I feel as though Old Navy is get away driver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Old-Navy/internet/Old-Navy-NeglectfulSloppyunprofessional-Internet-979428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Old Navy