Complaint Review: Old School Horsepower

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Step — oak grove Minnesota United States of America
Old School Horsepower
801 north street anoka, Minnesota United States of America

Old School Horsepower Anoka mn aka Hydro-flux marine "I am so Dumb" bought an engine block from Gregg on his word it would work anoka, Minnesota

went down to Old horsepower to have a block bored got talked into buying a block he had on hand, same block Gregg said ya right should have checked closer sold me a 2.5 block to put my internal parts in one problem I have 2 other blocks a 3.0 and an older 140 hp the 140 is the block i was going to have bored and he said the bore was the same as the 2.5 boy was I dumb 2.5 is a 120hp 1/8th in bore smaller than a 140hp when I figured out what was up I called got the runaround then got Gregg on the phone asked him what he wanted to do nothing he said so I asked him so you going to take the block back No and hung up on me end... these blocks are for my boat.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Old-School-Horsepower/anoka-Minnesota-55303/Old-School-Horsepower-Anoka-mn-aka-Hydro-flux-marine-I-am-so-Dumb-bought-an-engine-block-988651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Old School Horsepower