Complaint Review: Olde Homestead Peddler

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — Rochester New York United States of America
Olde Homestead Peddler

Olde Homestead Peddler Never sent me a shipping quote, charged my credit card, never sent merchandise, and will not answer emails. Internet

I placed an order in August through this website for my business. I was sent a confirmation email for $102, and this email stated I would receive a shipping estimate soon after. I never did receive the shipping estimate, but my credit card was charged $132. Was the extra $30 for shipping? I would love to know too.

I emailed Danielle asking her the status of my order one month after I placed the order. She stated it took so long, because she hand makes each order (fair enough, and understandable). She said my order was ready to go and would be shipped that following Monday.

I never received a tracking number or a shipping confirmation - but not all businesses do this so I decided to let it go.

It has been three weeks since that Monday it was suppose to be shipped out. I have contacted Danielle by email SEVERAL times simply requesting confirmation that my order has been shipped out and whether or not the extra $30 was for shipping. I would like to know if even more money was going to be taken out of my account for this order I am seemingly never going to receive.

I have sent Danielle two MORE emails requesting to just have a refund, no questions asked. I just want my money back. I am a small business and every dollar matters, as most of us would agree.

Danielle - could you please respond to me now?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olde-Homestead-Peddler/internet/Olde-Homestead-Peddler-Never-sent-me-a-shipping-quote-charged-my-credit-card-never-sent-953852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olde Homestead Peddler