Complaint Review: Olevia Syntax Brillian - Office Depot

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2007

• Reported By:Elmore Alabama
Olevia Syntax Brillian - Office Depot
Olevia.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Olevia Syntax-Brillian Olevia 242T-242V Office Depot Black Friday $200.00 rebate Phoenix Arizona

I purchased an Olevia 242T HDTV from Office Depot on 11/23/07. I filled out the rebate form, made a copy of the receipt and sent the UPC code(original) from the box. They received my rebate form and receipt, but state they did not receive my (original proof-of purchase tab or original UPC symbol) I don't know what happened to the UPC symbol, as I put everything into one envelope. How could they get two of the three pieces. This is a significant rebate amount. $200.00. I just received a post card from them saying they can on honor my request because of not receiving the "said" original UPC symbol. What the heck, I no longer have it, because I sent it to them. I only have until Feb. 10 2008 to re-file. How can I refile? I am very upset. I would not have purchased the TV from Office Depot that day. I do not know what recourse I have now.

Elmore, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2007 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olevia-Syntax-Brillian-Office-Depot/Phoenix-Arizona-85072-2902/Olevia-Syntax-Brillian-Olevia-242T-242V-Office-Depot-Black-Friday-20000-rebate-Phoenix-A-295998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olevia Syntax Brillian - Office Depot