Complaint Review: Olevia, Syntax

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania
Olevia, Syntax
20480 E. Business Parkway City Of Industry California 91789 City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

OleviaOlevia, Syntax- $1500 TV Breaks And 3 Months Of Phone Calls And Emails Have No Resolution $1000 TV doesn't work right and they don't do anything despite 3 months of emails City Of Industry California

My little brother saved up and bought a large wide screen TV for over $1000. The TV started to have a line go right through the center of the TV. Its still 'watchable' but definetely annoying since he paid so much for a TV. My brother couldn't get hold of them when he'd call then they told him to email them photos of the TV problem. I did that (my brother doesn't have a computer) on August 30, today is October 21 and they still haven't done anything.

I email them back after too long without a response and they email an apology that it took so long to write back. Then they ask another question, I answer it and wait for more than a week or two. Then I re-email and they apologize for it taking so long again. This process has gone on since August 30th. My brother also resumed making phone calls, since we thought we were finally getting somewhere. My brother is even willing to pay what he needs to, he just needs them to tell him where to take it and what their part in this will be.

That much for a tv and such poor service and it breaking. Definintely not a brand I would go with.

Plus they have like 6 different names to the company.

Hh
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olevia-Syntax/City-Of-Industry-California-91789/OleviaOlevia-Syntax-1500-TV-Breaks-And-3-Months-Of-Phone-Calls-And-Emails-Have-No-Resol-383510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olevia, Syntax