Complaint Review: Olive Garden

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, September 14, 2011

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Olive Garden
83 City Ave. Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Olive Garden ripoff Mice in Food, Horrible "family environment", Ingnorant staff and managers, make sure this never happens to another family. Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Wow...

*Consumer Comment: OMG

After dining at this restaurant I will never give another penny towards their profits. My in-laws came into the city for the holidays and I decided to take them out for a nice dinner. It turned out to be anything but nice.

We placed our order, got our appetizers and waited for our food. When we got our food I noticed there was something weird about my dish so I stired it around and to my surprise there was a dead lifeless mouse on the bottom of my bowl under my pasta. I told my waiter I wanted to see a manager so he got him.

When the manager came over he argued with me that I put the mouse in my food trying to get a free meal and that it wasn't possible for a mouse to end up in my food. After arguing with Jerry (manager) for too long he kicked me and my family out saying we were a bunch of liars and threatened to call the police on us.

Other tables around us testifed to him that the mouse was there when my food came out and he kicked them out as well. I got your site from a friend at work that said you called help me. Please help me ripoffreport.com and make sure this never happens to another family.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2003 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olive-Garden/Bala-Cynwyd-Pennsylvania-19006/Olive-Garden-ripoff-Mice-in-Food-Horrible-family-environment-Ingnorant-staff-and-mana-74062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olive Garden

Wow...

AUTHOR: FoReal - (United States of America)

The employee preparing the food must have been new. Company policy requires that mice are not to be identifiable when being added to sauces. This cuts down on food costs.

OMG