stick

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra Heigel2 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Oliver Geo Services
5596 Davis Blvd North Richland Hills, Texas United States of America

Oliver Geo Services Douglas Oliver bad geologist, fake reports, no experience, cheater, coward, over-charger, useless North Richland Hills, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: People were harmed

*Consumer Comment: Norman Meier as a Consultant

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: A lot of rubbish

Douglas Oliver is a really weak and bad geologist. His his consulting services were overpriced, useless and with no real merit. He claims to be an experienced geologist but he is basically a theorical teacher who failed poorly in the business world. No company wants to hire him and therefore he has created Oliver Geo Services. His character is cowardly because he uses fake identities on the Internet (like Sandra Heigel) to slander people and names. He is no real man. His poor advice let to the fall of many companies but he is pointing fingers at others. Do not hire him or trust him with his advice. He also claims to have discoverd the Atlanta mine but in fact the mine was given to him by someone else. He is using an old property from another company and "sold" it to a new public company. He can actually look you straight in the face and go behind your back. This "man" has no balls and no character.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oliver-Geo-Services/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/Oliver-Geo-Services-Douglas-Oliver-bad-geologist-fake-reports-no-experience-cheater-799459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oliver Geo Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

People were harmed

AUTHOR: Doug Oliver - (United States of America)

If Norman Meier has given you worthwhile advice, I'm happy for you.  A lot of time has passed since Norman's companies failed and nobody has ever said that he was unintelligent.

However, a lot of people got hurt when Hemis, Tecton, Aurum and the rest of the Hemis Group failed back in 2008.  Because most of the investors were individuals rather than corporations, his actions caused a lot of people pain.  There was A. Perret who convinced his family to put their money in; F. Ciano that got caught up in the Tecton pump & dump; V. Hansen who invested money because she thought if I was involved it had to be legit.  These people were friends and I take what happened to them personally.

A year has passed since I last posted here, so let me provide an update.  Projects that the Hemis Group had that could have made it a success continue to move forward.  A resource update is in the works for Meadow Bay Gold's Atlanta Project.  Columbia Star Resources has acquired the Walker Ridge Project and recently ran a couple geophysical surveys.  They intend to go public in 2013 and drill it next summer.  I am not aware of the status of Rio Maranon.

In addition to my involvement with both Meadow Bay Gold and Columbia Star Resources, I have made a graphite discovery for Alabama Graphite.  My point is that had Hemis been managed correctly and the investor funds used to find and develop projects, they could have been successful.  What we do know is only a small fraction of the funds raised were ever spent on exploration.  Not even the CFO Bruno Weiss seems to know what happened to the rest of the money.  However, it is safe to assume that it ended up in somebody's pocket.

Norman Meier as a Consultant

AUTHOR: christiancono - (United States of America)

We had a good time to be with Norman Meier, he teach us and my friends how  to make a business start up the proper way and  start a good income. He teach us about everything we need to know , he was so knowledgeable and if we have a question he answer it correctly..

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

A lot of rubbish

AUTHOR: Doug Oliver - (United States of America)

As the subject of this report let me set a couple of things straight.  I have never claimed to have discovered the Atlanta Mine.  I am currently consulting there and have been involved in the discovery of a new deposit.  However nowhere does it say that I discovered it.  This mine was in operation in the early 1970s and was discovered decades before that.  The current success was a group effort.

I find it interesting that I am being linked with Sandra Heigel.  Until last Friday I had never heard her name.  I have been made aware that she has made accusations against some of the founders of the Hemis Group of companies including Norman Meier and Penny Green.  As the one-tine exploration VP at Hemis, I can verify that much of what she has said of the past misdeeds at Hemis and Tecton were accurate.  If anything, she has under-stated what actually transpired and the fiscal malfeasance.

Hemis, Tecton and all other clones set up by Norman Meier did in fact fail.  This was not because the projects were bad (my role) but because the various companies either grossly mismanaged the investor's money or the disappeared through out-and-out fraud.

As far as my character goes, when I became aware of the financial misdeeds at Hemis and Tecton, I contacted the SEC to alert them that Tecton was preparing a pump & dump and the filings were fraudulent.  If there is interest, I will be happy to post a copy of my letter to the SEC.  Unfortunately, even though they had six weeks advance notice, the SEC did nothing and the pump & dump took place as scheduled ripping off not only the existing investors but new ones as well.

Finally, Atlanta, Foreman Creek and Rio Maranon - all projects I recommended to Hemis and their subsidiaries - are all doing well.  They all had geologic merit.  It was just the companies that were holding them back.