Complaint Review: Olshan Foundation

• Submitted: Mon, December 25, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 25, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Olshan Foundation
5902 West 34th St Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Olshan Foundation ripoff Destroyed My Floors Houston Texas

In order to purchase this house, I required the previous owner, Helen Klein, to repair the foundation. Unfortunately, she made a poor choice and used Olshan Foundaion Repair.

Some of the first floor was covered by carpeting which I planned to remove at a future date and have the beautiful, original underlying oak floors refinished. A few months ago when I removed the carpeting, I discovered that Olshan had sawed huge holes into the flooring and patched it with salvaged plywood. What a disaster!! The floors are completely destroyed!!

A few months ago, I contacted the president of the company and he informed me that he was not resposible for the floors and he was not going to repair them to their original beauty. I pointed out to him that the parkay flooring in the back game room had been perfectly restored as was the front porch and I questioned him as to why the flooring under the carpeting was destroyed. Of course, he did not have an answer because he did not know.

I have spoken to others that this company has ripped off in the same way. Never use this company!! They destroyed my gorgeous wood floors!! They will destroy something of yours!!

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2006 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olshan-Foundation/Houston-Texas-77092/Olshan-Foundation-ripoff-Destroyed-My-Floors-Houston-Texas-227117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olshan Foundation