masses

Olson Powersports
664 S Seguin Ave New Braunfels, Texas United States of America

Olson Powersports The Family Exchange Brandon the Cheat New Braunfels, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: file complaint with Texas Dept.of Motor Vehicles

I ordered an ATV online from Olson Powersports in May 2010.  Paid with an electronic check because they don't take credit cards.  The money was out of my account within a couple of days.  It is now September, and I still do not have an ATV.  Have called many,many times with no return.  I have e-mailed them.  I got hold of the attorney general's office in my state and they sent him a letter.  After that, I did get an e-mail from tracking saying they were waiting to restock the item I ordered and werre expecting it to be restocked by July 30th, 2010. Then received an e-mail on or around August 3rd saying it had been restocked and I should hear from trucking company to schedule delivery within 6 to 10 business days.  That is the last I have heard from them.  I have continually asked for my money to be returned and I no longer want the item, but I get no response.  I cannot figure out how this place has stayed in business.  I know the attorney general's office is still trying to get hold of them......leaving a message on the phone is a total waste of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olson-Powersports/New-Braunfels-Texas-78130/Olson-Powersports-The-Family-Exchange-Brandon-the-Cheat-New-Braunfels-Texas-640441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olson Powersports

#1 Consumer Suggestion

file complaint with Texas Dept.of Motor Vehicles

AUTHOR: pete - (United States of America)

file a complaint with Texas dept.of Motor Vehicles      I also had ordered on June 08 and went through the the same me run around got my ATV Aug 31   they got a letter from the DMV and they drop shipped quick   they absolutely treat internet customers like trash or anyone,they are always right