Complaint Review: Olson Tire Plus - Firestone

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2003

• Reported By:largo Florida
Olson Tire Plus - Firestone
100 East Bay Drive Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Olson Tire Plus didn't keep appointment and was extremely rude. Ripoff! Largo Florida

On Tuesday, December 2, 2003 I had an appointment for 10:00am for an oil change and tire rotation. I arrived at 9:45. At 11:30 I realized that my car was still parked outside and hadn't been touched. I inquired at the desk (there was one employee - no name), how longer I would have to wait until my car is ready. The answer 'It will be ready when its ready' When I said I had an appointment for 10:00am and now it was 11:30am, the answer was 'who cares'. I then told the man to give me back my keys because I was leaving. He went and got the plastic bag with the order and my keys in it, threw it at the end of the counter and said 'help yourself buddy '.

I have been a customer at Tire Plus since at least 6 years, back when it still was Olson Firestone. I had never to wait longer than 30 minutes, was always treated very friendly and the service was good. I even have the Tire PLus charge card.

The rudeness and ignorance of this man was untolerable and I will never go back to that place. I hope something can be done.

Franz
largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2003 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olson-Tire-Plus-Firestone/Largo-Florida-33770/Olson-Tire-Plus-didnt-keep-appointment-and-was-extremely-rude-Ripoff-Largo-Florida-74032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olson Tire Plus - Firestone