Complaint Review: Olympic Auto Sales, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Olympic Auto Sales, LLC
5200 Dixie Highway (RT 4) Fairfield, Ohio U.S.A.

Olympic Auto Sales, LLC did not uphold car deal Fairfield Ohio

On March 18,2008 I went to Olympic Auto Sales to purchase a car. It was a 1998 Pontiac Sunfire for 5995.00.Originally the salesman wanted me to put 1000.00 down, but an agreement was made to put down 100.00 on the 18th and then that Friday 340.00, because I only brought home 304.00 a week. The deal was written up and I left the dealership. Later that week, due to certain restraints financial and personal I decided to put off this deal for 1 month. I called the dealership and asked to talk to the financial manager. I specifically asked if they could hold the car for the amount down-100.00 for 1 month. HE SAID YES.

So, one month passed and this week,(April 16th) I called my insurance agent to set up a proof of insurance and monthly payment and did it on a 3-way conference call with the owner. At no time during that conversation did he say no deal.Because I work weekends, I told the dealership my girlfriend and brother were going to pick up the car on Saturday April 19th.They would bring the remainder of the down payment and other paper work required: references, phonebill and a bank statement and pay stubs.

My girlfriend and brother went to the dealer and were told no such deal existed and that 100.00 would never hold a car for one month. They were called liars and were totally humiliated. My girlfriend asked for the 100.00 down and they would not give it to her, they said they would only give it to me.

I went to the dealership today, April 21 to get my money. They would not give it to me because they said they did not have it today. Angry words were spoken and I was escorted out by police!Only my girlfriend now can get the money but not until next day!

Anonymous
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olympic-Auto-Sales-LLC/Fairfield-Ohio/Olympic-Auto-Sales-LLC-did-not-uphold-car-deal-Fairfield-Ohio-327807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olympic Auto Sales, LLC