Complaint Review: Olympic Paint.

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:havelock North Carolina
Olympic Paint.
One PPG Place Pittsburgh,, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Olympic Paint. olympic paint not worth buying all you get is water. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Interesting

took 30 coats of paint and nothing but spots where it will not cover. Just for a hallway there is not call for this the paint they sell seems to be 75% water and 25% paint. walmart sells a better paint for $6.95 then they sold me for $7.97 this paint i got a lowes is worthless looks like you painted the hallway with water this is uncalled for and I am highly upset. Why lowes would but there good name on this is beyond me I do not understand it.

They do not have to worrie about me buying any more of it.

i am fixing to post pictures of how the paint did for all to see would you paint you home with paint that seems to dissapear in spots. I am sorry this is uncalled for.

Fred96002001
havelock, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olympic-Paint/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15272/Olympic-Paint-olympic-paint-not-worth-buying-all-you-get-is-water-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvan-447289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olympic Paint.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Interesting

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

I thought GOOD paint cost $20 to $25 PER GALLON. I usually wait until it goes on sale and get $5 off and pay $15 to $20 per gallon. I didn't know the HAD $6 or $7 per gallon paint. Kind of reminds me of something that happened to me one time. I buy this paint sprayer at HD. It clogs every 2 or 3 minutes so I go back to HD and the clerk tells me to WATER down the paint by 25 percent. I just look at him like he's crazy. Why would I want to water down GOOD paint? If you had bought the good paint to begin with, you wouldn't have had to use 30 coats.