Complaint Review: Omaha Steaks

• Reported By: customer — United States of America
Omaha Steaks
omahasteaks.com omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Omaha Steaks Omaha Steaks Back Friday Ripoff omaha, Nebraska

I received a Back Friday ad via email. It included a certificate for $10.00 off my next order if I orderred today. I placed a sizable order.

However, I never got my gift certificate "towards my next order" as it states. I emailed customer support because I wanted to place my next order and they said I would get the certificate when my item was mailed? I questioned this because it says "on your next order" not "on a next order after we mail this order". They said "fine print".

This is a form of false advertising. I have been a customer of Omaha Steaks for years....
Well, guess what? NOW, I will not place a next order!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omaha-Steaks/omaha-Nebraska-/Omaha-Steaks-Omaha-Steaks-Back-Friday-Ripoff-omaha-Nebraska-972496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omaha Steaks