interference

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Omaha Travel Scam — Omaha Nebraska
Omaha Travel
Internet USA

Omaha Travel Omaha Travel Scam ripped me off for $1,035 Omaha, Nebraska (or so they say_ Omaha Nebraska

I received an unsolicited fax at my home from omaha-travel. I called their telephone number on the fax 888-478-2188. I spoke to a sales rep named "Steve" at extension 786, first on May 8 2013 and then numerous times the next few days about a vacation on August 10, 2013. He told me we will definitely get on the ship, without question, and he reserved a second vacation for us that we wanted to append to this vacation. I paid the $1,035 via check over the phone and followed the "procedure" to ultimately book this vacation. A week later I get a package from the company in the "second step" and they tell me 90 days advance is required for all vacations. I contact Omaha-Travel about 10 times over the next 10 days and they will not put me in touch with Steve nor will they allow me to talk to their General Manager, who is listed on their website as Ed Mazre. I call several more times and am informed no one named Ed Mazre works there or has ever worked there. This is a 100% scam. DO NOT PAY OMAHA-TRAVEL ANYTHING. YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK. Two days after I paid, the Better Business Bureau issued a working about Omaha Travel. You can Google it. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE IDIOTS. THEY SCAMMED ME. DO NOT LET THEM SCAM YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omaha-Travel/internet/Omaha-Travel-Omaha-Travel-Scam-ripped-me-off-for-1035-Omaha-Nebraska-or-so-they-say-1059158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omaha Travel