Complaint Review: Omax

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2014

• Reported By: Sonja — Jerome Michigan

Omax I kept getting these Montres Omax SA Geneva Swiss Company since 1946 Internet

I answered this 4 question survey and kept getting these items I could just pay for shipping. After doing this on several sites in which that popped up, I broke down and decided to pay the shipping price of $5.99 on this watch for my partner. We recevied it within a week later and I decided to see what the value really was of this nice looking basic man's watch. To my surprise, this is a rip off that will charge the full amount after they get the initial $5.99. In reading this report I immediatly cancelled my charge that this was on to save myself the hassle of trying to fight to get the extra cost removed. I heard that was between $90 to $98 charges. I do not have that kind of money and then to add insult to it all, the watch can be bought at Target stores for $40 or under.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omax/internet/Omax-I-kept-getting-these-Montres-Omax-SA-Geneva-Swiss-Company-since-1946-Internet-1172865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omax