Complaint Review: Omaxonline

• Reported By: Walt — Chattanooga Tennessee
Omaxonline
, Select State/Province USA

Omaxonline Scam, Misleading information California

I was online at a site when I received a pop up requesting me to complete a survey and upon completing the survey I was to receive a "gift", ( a watch for just the cost of shipping $7.99).  Within a month of receiving the watch I discovered another $95.00 charged to my debit account which I never authorized.

Upon calling the comapny to inquire the reason for the charge I was told this was the charge for the watch. nowhere in the survey was there any mention of being charged another $95.00 or mention of the fact that I would receive another watch every month there after.

I attempted to contact the originating company where the watch was sent from only to find that I could not actually contact anyone to completely resolve this issue. I have concluded that this company is a scam and others need to be made aware of its false claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omaxonline/Select-StateProvince/Omaxonline-Scam-Misleading-information-California-1096204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omaxonline