Complaint Review: Omega E-Supplements

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
Omega E-Supplements
www.omegaesupplements.com , New Jersey U.S.A.

Omega E-Supplements I have ordered item #907923 Numi Tea Dancing Leaves Teapot from this company thru nextag.com. on April 3, 2009. The total of my order with shipping charge was $50.37. To date i have not received my order. I was able to reach Omega only once and was told that i will get my order in few days. Since then, I still did not recieve my order and was not able to get anyone on the phone. Lodi New Jersey

On April 3, 2009 i have purchased item #907923 Numi Tea Dancing Leaves Teapot from Omega E-Supplements thrugh Next Tag website. I received confirmation from Omega, confirming order and payment receipt and was told that i will be notified when my shipmentwill go out. Since that day, I have not heard from that company again. I was able to google them and found a phone and e-mail address but no physical address.

Only once was I able to reach an operator and was told my order was shipped and I will receive it in few days. No tracking numbers were provided.

I am still waiting for my order.

Today, i will file a claim with my bank for a refund.

It is very interesting, but when i went to look for this item on www.nextag.com on April 13, 2009, this company's name or item never came up in a search.

Karina
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omega-E-Supplements/New-Jersey/Omega-E-Supplements-I-have-ordered-item-907923-Numi-Tea-Dancing-Leaves-Teapot-from-this-c-443740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omega E-Supplements