• Report: #982098

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Katysouix — Waldorf Maryland United States of America
Omega Marketing Solutions
Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Omega Marketing Solutions, LLC In March 2008 I was contacted by Dustin, Marketing Director of Omega Marketing Solutions in regards to selling my timeshare. After the conversation I decided to give it a try and paid 798.00 in upfro Clearwater, Florida

*Consumer Comment: omega marketing solutions is a scam

In March 2008 I was contacted by Dustin, Marketing Director of Omega Marketing Solutions in regards to selling my timeshare.  After the conversation I decided to give it a try and paid 957.00 in upfront for fees.  In the contract that was
signed, it stated if my timeshare was not sold in under 90 days, Omega Marketing would be responsible for the cost of selling the timeshare and also that I would be entitled to 2 round trip airline tickets and hotel cost to one of over 2500
destinations around the world, paid for by Omega Marketing Solutions.

To this date my timeshare has not sold, I have not been reimbursed any fees associated with selling the timeshare, and I have not received 1 offer on my timeshare.  Since my timeshare was not sold I have contacted Omega endless amounts of times. Omega will not answer my e-mails and apparently do not answer phone calls either.  Since the contact was signed Omega has clearly breached the contract and I want to do something about it.  I still have copies of all e-mail traffic and the original contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omega-Marketing-Solutions/Clearwater-Florida-/Omega-Marketing-Solutions-LLC-In-March-2008-I-was-contacted-by-Dustin-Marketing-Directo-982098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omega Marketing Solutions

omega marketing solutions is a scam

AUTHOR: RoseW - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear you were scammed by this company. These companies are also known as Resale Service Providers. They contact people especially through phone calls. The telemarketers claim that the resales market is hot, and that selling a timeshare will be an easy job. All they ask for is an upfront fee of about $300 to $1000, which varies depending on the location and size of the unit. I'm glad you're posting you're experience so we can all be cautions. You might be interested in reading this article about timeshare resale scam companies:

it's every customer's right to be educated.