Complaint Review: Omega Meats

• Reported By: Martha — STAUNTON Virginia United States of America
Omega Meats
412 W.Market Street Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

Omega Meats Mobsters selling meat Greensboro, North Carolina

I had a very brief encounter with "Terry" selling for Omega meat.  He parked in front of my car and as I was going out he started in on me aggressively stating "I have some leftover steaks.."  Every time he started talking I interrupted him stating "Your truck is blocking my car.  Move now please. You are also trespassing!" I pointed to the no trespassing sign in my yard and I kept repeating this until he finally got in his truck but he kept blocking my car and looking at me.  I then told him he was going to be ground chuck if he didn't move!  He finally drove on and gave me a creepy stare and I gave him a eye-to-eye aggressive stare right back.
The next time they were prowling my street Terry was driving and another man was walking door to door.  I saw the walking man heading for my yard and Terry told him not to come here.
Get just as aggressive as they are and they will leave you alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omega-Meats/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27401/Omega-Meats-Mobsters-selling-meat-Greensboro-North-Carolina-1018985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omega Meats