Complaint Review: Omega Office Supply / Interstate Distribution Center

• Submitted: Fri, February 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, February 28, 2003

• Reported By:Woodland Hills California
Omega Office Supply / Interstate Distribution Center
17036 Jefferson Blvd #266 Culver City, California U.S.A.

Omega Office Supply / Interstate Distribution Center rip-off toner supply company dishonest & hard to get a hold of Culver City California

Beware!!! This company "conveniently" called me after I had contacted my usual toner supply vendor. They informed me that there had been a mistake in the pricing and that they were going to hold the lower pricing for this order only.

They also said that since I needed the toner right away, all I had to do was sign the fax and return it in order for them to release the order.

I then followed up with my usual vendor the following day and discovered that we do not pay for our toners ... it is included in our contract! ... and that they have no affiliation nor have they ever heard of Omega Office Supply!

Watch Out for these horrible people!!! How can they sleep at night?!

Woodland Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2003 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omega-Office-Supply-Interstate-Distribution-Center/Culver-City-California-90230/Omega-Office-Supply-Interstate-Distribution-Center-rip-off-toner-supply-company-dishones-47367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omega Office Supply / Interstate Distribution Center