Complaint Review: Omega Office Supply

• Submitted: Tue, November 05, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, November 05, 2002

• Reported By:Cape Girardeau MO
Omega Office Supply
17036 Jefferson Blvd., Ste. 66 Culver City,, California U.S.A.

Omega Office Supply & Interstate Distribution Center RIPOFF CON ARTISTS SCAMMERS! Culver City, California

Our office was contacted by Omega Office Supply stating that they were affiliated with our local copier supplier and that they were being contracted out. I am the authorized person to order office supplies to I took the call.

The representative asked me if "we had received toner from our supplier yet" and I informed them that we had not ran out of toner quite yet, but we didn't have any extra's in the office. The rep told me that he would send me a fax so that I could verify the order with our "special price" of $298.

I verified the fax with my signature (BIG MISTAKE!!!). Then a woman from their office called me to make sure I verified the fax. Well, come to find out, this company is NOT affiliated with anyone. They buy leads from manufactuers who distribute copiers to local companies and then the call your office and act like they are affiliated when they really aren't.

Our bookkeeper unknowingly sent the payment in for the toners and now INTERSTATE DISTRIBUTION CENTER states that we cannot return the toner and that we cannot receive a refund. PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM LIKE I DID.

We have contacted our lawyer, the Better Business Bureau and other offices to inform people of the manner in which this FRAUDULENT company makes it's money. I will never sign another fax form again.

Heather
Cape Girardeau, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2002 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omega-Office-Supply/Culver-City-California-90230/Omega-Office-Supply-Interstate-Distribution-Center-RIPOFF-CON-ARTISTS-SCAMMERS-Culver-34284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omega Office Supply