Complaint Review: Omega Stores

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Granger Indiana United States of America
Omega Stores
121 North Plains Insdustrial Road Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Omega Stores Fraud, paid for a Lithium Battery got a lead battery instead. Now they refuse to contact me. Wallingford, Connecticut

I purchased a motorized trike for my father one year ago.  We paid for a trike with an upgraded lithium battery.  The batteries died a month ago and when we took the bike to a bike shop we were informed that we had regular lead batteries.

When I tried to reach costumer service by phone no-one ever answered, so I used email.  I recieved an email back from them stating that I needed to tell them about the problem "a lot earlier so we could follow the directions at ....shipping corrections."  When I emailed them back that I couldn't have known the issue a lot earlier because neither my father nor I are experts in batteries they simply stopped corresponding with me.

This company has no intention of righting their "mistake" or refunding my money.  They just now choose to ignore my contact attempts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omega-Stores/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Omega-Stores-Fraud-paid-for-a-Lithium-Battery-got-a-lead-battery-instead-Now-they-refu-1026212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omega Stores