midnight

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: AngryConsumerRipoffOmegaXL — Huntington Beach California
Omega XL by GreatHealth works
4150 sw 28th way Hollywood, Florida USA

Omega XL by GreatHealth works AKA Omega XL Ken Meares, Miles Dupree, GreatHealth Works Huge Injustice. by Omega XL Hollywood Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: RIP OFF GREAT VIRTUAL WORKS

*General Comment: What injustice?

Omega XL caused me a great injustice.  I have been taking Omega XL for 6 weeks now and I am very upset with Ken Meares and Miles Dupree because I just found out about this product now.

I decided to take them up on their 90 day free trial and now I am 6 weeks in and not a happy customer.  I should have known about Omega XL sooner.

Ken Meares and Miles Dupree are the guys behind Omega XL and I must admit I am not happy that the product has been around for years because I feel it was being concealed because of the scarceness of the green lipped mussel extract which is in extreme high demand.  This product is being HOARDED.  This is horrible, I am upset that I was not able to try this product till now because it is a secret still to the general public. I beleive I was served a great injustice by Omega XL.  I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SOONER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omega-XL-by-GreatHealth-works/Hollywood-Florida-33312/Omega-XL-by-GreatHealth-works-AKA-Omega-XL-Ken-Meares-Miles-Dupree-GreatHealth-Works-1062942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omega XL by GreatHealth works

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

RIP OFF GREAT VIRTUAL WORKS

AUTHOR: The Whistle Blower - ()

Hello I got my last pay check ...I quit because they were docking my pay for bathroom breaks..they are a complete rip off..they are auto shipping people and you have to hold for 45  minutes to get thru to customer care... an elderly lady called said she couldn't afford and called them several times to stop it and they kept charging her... and they are a rip off ..they do not pay wages fairly and you have to haggel... omg this lady was nuts ... she told me I wasn't saying hello or thank you or building rapport...

it was nuts... she was nuts... and it is a fight every payday...beware..they are operating so illegally that they are now forcing everyone to incorporate or lose thier job... ok enough said about that...I know things are tough now days when i t comes to good jobs...but this is for the birds...you will never be successful there and they are horrible people to work with... only the young and fast and ready to rip you off and get nasty stay there... sorry not for the average joe who wants to work from home...don't do it...

#2 General Comment

What injustice?

AUTHOR: John - ()

Sorry, I fail to see that you've suffered any injustice at all - your ingnorance about the existence of the product is hardly the fault of the manufacturers or the distributers and the people who farm the mussels are entitled to sell to whomever they wish. I seems to me that your real problem is with capitalism in general, not with this product.