Steele

• Reported By: peg — baltimore Maryland United States of America
Omega/Swelt
marina Marina Del Rey, California United States of America

Omega/Swelt Diet pills Marina Del Rey, California

Saw pills advertised and sent for them but was not feeling well when they arrived so I waited a couple weeks to get started. Finally i went to my doctor and learned that i had pneumonia.  I considered it un wise to take the pills until I was better.  I began taking them in October .  After several weeks I saw no results so I called to ask what to do to return pills.  i was told that i had to return them within 60 days and they had been sent 76 days prior so I was not entitled to a refund. I did not have the flyer that was sent in the add so i was unaware of that requirement. When a produt is unsatisfactory one should be able to return it! I hope you will help me get my money returned. I will keep the unused pills until you advise me differently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OmegaSwelt/Marina-Del-Rey-California-90292/OmegaSwelt-Diet-pills-Marina-Del-Rey-California-982840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omega/Swelt