Complaint Review: Omini Tech Support

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Shirley — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Omini Tech Support
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Omini Tech Support They rip me off in the tune of $139.99, to which I did not give permission to. Los Angeles, California

somewhere in the early part of Jan. I was having computer problem. first of all, I couldnt get my printer to print anything off the computer. so, I went mircosoft and I was directed to omini tech support. the first tech was name Bill, now he didnt even mention anything about money at all. Well he hook up to my computer and try to fix the problem but to know admend. Then he got another tech name William and he started to work on my computer. well, somewhere along the line he ask me if I had a checking account and of course without thinking I said yes. Boy that should have been a red flag. The biggest mistake I have ever made was to give him my account number. But, the problem was not solve and it was worse than before. The next day I get an email that ask me for my e- signature, I reply back that I was not going to sign it and for them not to take any money out of my account, [I am on Social Security] and I dont have $139.99 to just throw away. I also told William I was not happy with the service, they diddnt fix my problem and for them not to take nothing out of my account. On Ja. 22,2013 there was $139.99 plus a $74.00 overdraft fee on my bank statement. They told me they will refund me my $139.99 within three to five buisness days and I also told them since they cause me to go overdraft I want my $74.00. I have talk to Tiffany she wanted me to fax her the copy of my statement and I have send in three as of now. The  first one she claim she didnt get it. well, there is three faxes in her office and I want my money back. I have lived to regret giving out my account number, but it will never happen again, that is for sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omini-Tech-Support/Los-Angeles-California-/Omini-Tech-Support-They-rip-me-off-in-the-tune-of-13999-to-which-I-did-not-give-permis-1015734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omini Tech Support