• Report: #421965

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By:Doral Florida
Omni - Allied Wallet - Durango Direct
Beirut Internet United Kingdom

Omni - Allied Wallet - Durango Direct Merchant services providers - Merchants please beware London United Kingdom Internet

*Consumer Comment: Situation was resolved.

*Author of original report: Allied agreed to return our money

Merchants please beware of tactic used by these companies.

I will state only facts: So you can draw your own final conclusion

We were looking for a credit card processor to process credit cards for travelers to our resort.

Found Durango-Direct who offered to help us find this provider

2 weeks later after all our financials submitted, Durango informs us we have been accepted by a companied called Omni Payment.

We sign with Omni Payment who claims to be a credit card processor (this is false, they are an affiliate or authorized reseller for Allied Wallet). Owned by a guy Named Walid el Houri, CEO.

We are then contacted by Allied who tells us, they have more financial record requests, we oblige, thinking Allied wallet is a DBA of Omni Payment.

We process approximately 19K USD, and so our problems begin, as per our contract we wait for our payout, which never comes, so we call OMNI, they instruct us to call Allied Wallet, we ask Durango didn't we sign with Omni, they respond we thought you did. so we proceed to contact Allied, they explain we have paid you and sent your payment to OMNI Payment, Omni finally admits to having received our payment, but they cant pay us till 2nd settlement, 2 weeks go by and still no payout we grow worried, so we begin to refund clients for their protection, we managed to save 2, who received their refund from Allied. However Allied never received the Money from OMNI, so allied waits for payment from Omni and so do we.

Now Omni tells us, since we are refunding and have stopped processing they suspect fraud, (Go Figure), they state in order to protect themselves they will hold our funds for 6 months, I responded by submitting passport and credit card copies along with imprinted voucher of transactions, which we all know this supporting documentation will be accepted by any real credit card processor as enough proof for payout.

I call on Durango to assist, they respond telling us in our replies to Omni both parties have been unprofessional, and they will not assist. We point out to Nathan Counley (Durango Rep.) that we have investigated omni and have seen them on rip-off report, they respond by saying. Many merchants usually fraudulent merchants use rip off report because they are mad they did not get away with their fraud. I respond stating, well what those merchants are reporting is exactly what is happening to me. In addition Durango direct got us into this situation now they gracefully bow out.

We call Dane and Dominic to Assist (Allied Wallet reps), they defend Omni, and offer little help.
Final response from omni------ and I quote:

Since when in the f*ck you are a messenger for Dane or Allied. I just received your statement and whatever is due to you will be wired in due time.

Walid el Houri, CEO
End quote-----

I Placed one final call to Dane before submitting my report, Dane stated he is aware of OMNIs unprofessional behavior and ours, he will cease doing business with both of us, I ask, Am I the first person to complain about OMNI he declines to answer.

Implications and Reasons:
I have implicated:

Durango Direct- for referring us to a scam artist middlemen Walid el houri, OMNI Payment

Allied Wallet - For allowing Omni to fraudulently identify themselves as Credit Card Processors. and ignoring customer warnings and complaints.

Omni - For ripping people off, and making threats Walid your a common thief.

Conclusion: Thank God we are doing very well and can afford to lose this money, however I know there are merchants out there who are trying to get things going to put food on the table for their families, I know cause I was there once myself, and then you have these A**holes playing games with your hard earned money. Remember one thing, What goes around comes around.

Marcos
Doral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Allied-Wallet-Durango-Direct/internet/Omni-Allied-Wallet-Durango-Direct-Merchant-services-providers-Merchants-please-bewar-421965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni - Allied Wallet - Durango Direct

Situation was resolved.

AUTHOR: Nathan - durango merchant services llc - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

This is Nathan Counley referenced in the report above, from Durango Merchant Services, LLC.Durango Merchant Services has been in business for close to 10 years now, and we take pride that this is the first & only negative comment posted about our company on the RipOffReport or the BBB. If you'll review our BBB report you will see that we have an A+ rating with them as well: http://www.bbbsw.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=99123406.

The situation with Marcos was unfortunately out of control by the time the problem was brought to our attention, the situation was inflamed due to poor communication between the two parties. As stated, the situation was resolved and the merchant's funds were paid.

Durango-Direct.com has helped thousands of merchants get setup to accept credit cards over the years. Durango Merchant Services is a broker that works with 25+ banks worldwide, and specializes in accounts that many banks consider higher risk, such as principals with poor personal credit, future ticket sales, business models with potentially higher chargebacks, high average tickets, high monthly volume, telecommunications, online dating, travel accounts, MLM, etc (but also we can provide competitive quotes for lower risk merchants). If you would like further information about our company you can please visit our website at www.durango-direct.com, or call us at 866-415-2636.

Allied agreed to return our money

AUTHOR: Brs - (U.S.A.)

I wish for all to know Allied has agreed to return the money Omni stole, In addition they have also allowed us to keep processing payments through them. This gesture from Dane at Allied Wallet shows accountability a very important character trait vital in business prosperity. Thanks Dane (Allied Wallet)