Complaint Review: Omni Credit Services

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Beth Belton — Arlington Virginia United States of America
Omni Credit Services
333 Bishops Way Brookfield, Wisconsin United States of America

Omni Credit Services no same given. Received 10 calls over 2 days plus countless calls past few days. Caller very rude, nasty. Brookfield, Wisconsin

This company has been harassing me for months. I spoke to one person several months ago and explained that I had zero balance statements from the company they say they were representing.

I told the person I would be happy to pay the bill if they could send me a statement explaining what the charge was for. That never happened.

Repeated calls daily occurred for months and I spoke to another person on Jan. 4, 2013, who was nasty and rude even though I was not in any way. He would mark it as refusal to pay. I said it was OK if he added that I wanted an explanation of what the charge was for. He hung up.

I called back and explained that I wanted to document what had happened and that I again said I would pay if I was told what the charge was for. They refused and put the person back on who had called me the first time.  I said I wanted him to document what had happened. He said he couldn't talk to me unless I identified myself. I said I just spoke with you less than 5 minutes ago and that I wouldn't do that until he let me talk. He hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Credit-Services/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53005/Omni-Credit-Services-no-same-given-Received-10-calls-over-2-days-plus-countless-calls-pa-991269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Credit Services