Complaint Review: Omni-Doba

• Submitted: Sun, December 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, December 26, 2010

• Reported By: Joyce — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Omni-Doba

Omni-Doba Omni Business Solutions Cheated Out of $3200 For Coaching Lessons Internet

On 4/2/2010, I received a call from someone from Omni-Doba who asked if I wanted coaching lessons. After we talked, I agreed to speak with a coach, Reed Brua.

This was a very big mistake. At first, I thought he, (Reed Brua) was okay. He seemed likeable at first.

We talked for a couple of hours and then I agreedfor $3000 to bechargedto my Visa credit card. After a month or so, Reed asked me for $200 to build my website.

Needless to say, I never saw a website afterthe money was sent through my credit union to him.In May, Reed Brua promised I would receive 9 coaching lessons and that someone would call and set me up to receive a contract.

I received a call from Erica Weese. She said she would send the contract within a few days.

She said fill it out completely and she would call me within a few days to check on my progress. During my conversation with her, she said I would have 3 lessons.

I told her Reed promised 9 lessons. She did not make a big deal about it and said she would mail the contract.

I waited over 2 weeks. At that time, I was concerned so I sent Ericaseveral emails.

She never responded to any of the emails, and I never received a contract. I called Omni-Doba left numerous messages and they never responded.

I even asked my attorney to call. He called but they never returned his call.

After that, my attorney could not help me because he is not licensed in the state of Utah. Omni-Doba would not refund my $3000. It is really sad when companies have no integrity and hire people like Erica Weese and Reed Brua as their employees.

Reed Brua, Erica Weese, and Omni-Doba are not to be trusted. If you see any or all of these 3, run and don't look back. I plan to file a complaint with the BBB. I hope some day they will start a class-action suit against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2010 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Doba/internet/Omni-Doba-Omni-Business-Solutions-Cheated-Out-of-3200-For-Coaching-Lessons-Internet-675313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni-Doba