Complaint Review: Omni Financial Services

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 28, 2010

• Reported By: Nancy — Hanford California United States of America
Omni Financial Services
380 Interlocken Cresent, Suite 800 Broomfield, Colorado United States of America

Omni Financial Services All talk no action - their "catch phrase" - fractured phone calls -they are fractured not me. Broomfield, Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I used to work for Omni and I have a story to tell

Their sales staff is excellent, but once they get your money forget it.  Will Beard was assigned to my account.  He never called me when he said he would  He always had an excuse that had  some connection to his wife who was very ill.  Sad story.  I certainly understand his wife is important, but they should have assigned my case to someone else.  I was really upset when he would tell me that my case had not started becasue of the "fractured phone calls".

Then I started getting calls from other Tax Companies.  All of them suggested I check out your website.  I am now with a Tax firm not listed on your website and I am very happy I changed.  Now OMNI will not refund my money.  I am in the process of making a video for U Tube.  We have created a great acronim for "OMNI".  I can't wait for them to see it.

Please call me if you have any questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Financial-Services/Broomfield-Colorado-80021/Omni-Financial-Services-All-talk-no-action-their-catch-phrase-fractured-phone-calls-578294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Financial Services

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I used to work for Omni and I have a story to tell

AUTHOR: tax truth - (United States of America)

I have worked for several of these companies over the past ten years and have the inside scoop on all the major tax resolution companies in Colorado.  I am currently working with several state AG's and have shared my stories with a  Federal Marshall.

For the 411 on these companies:   http://taxresolutionincolorado.blogspot.com/2010/05/blowing-whistle-on-colorado-tax.html

If you need any additional information on these companies I'd be more than happy to tell you the truth.  My email is tax.truth@yahoo.com

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I used to work for Omni and I have a story to tell

AUTHOR: tax truth - (United States of America)