Complaint Review: Omni Financial Services

• Updated: Thu, December 02, 2010

• Reported By: Gary H. — Conyers Georgia United States of America
Omni Financial Services
380 Interlocken Cres. #800 Broomfield, Colorado United States of America

Omni Financial Services Omni Financial Services scammed me with no shame Broomfield, Colorado

Omni contracted to complete services that they now claim they will not proceed without me paying them more money.

Omni solicited their services to me during several weeks in the summer of 2009, and followed with their work agreement dated June 2, 2009. They debited my credit card 2 payments of $1000.00 each. Their Work Agreement states that the work they accepted "can be completed for $2000.00 as long as client is timely and succinct in dealing with Omni...". Their work was not completed when Stacy Santmyer sent me a statement stating that an additional amount of $4500.00 (2 1/2 times the original amount) will be necessary to handle the same issues as they first contracted to complete. They have not even spoken with an IRS agent that will handle my case, yet have come to a stopping point unless I pay them $4500.00 more. Their bid for completing the specific work they said "can be completed for $2000.00" was what they were willing to accept at the time they offered their work agreement. I accepted their Work Agreement after they assured me multiple times that I would not be paying any more than $2000.00 to get all of the work done. Prior to contracting with Omni, I was using a tax attorney at endless costs. They told me time after time that they could complete what I needed done for $2000.00.

I have since requested a full refund since they refuse to complete their contract but was told that my $2000.00 was only a retainer to progress on my case, and not to complete it as their contract states. Only now do they refer to their work agreement as a retainer. I have no retainer contract. I am no better off now than when I started and have been scammed $2000.00. Even in their response to the BBB they lie as far to state that I "admitted that Omni was doing a good job" for me. They designed their premeditated scam, openly practice fraud and deception, take clients money with NO hesitation or remorse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Financial-Services/Broomfield-Colorado-80021/Omni-Financial-Services-Omni-Financial-Services-scammed-me-with-no-shame-Broomfield-Colo-645830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Financial Services