Complaint Review: Omni Financial

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony — Stuart Florida United States of America
Omni Financial
2300 Fifth Avenue Vero Beach, Florida United States of America

Omni Financial OMNI FINANCIAL MAKES PROMISES THEY DO NOT KEEP - RIP OFF Vero Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: very interested in this topic

Omni Financial contacted me regarding an IRS tax problem.  They maintained they could help me solve my tax problem.  After sending them a deposit of $3500, they said they would contact the revenue officer and get this taken care of.

After going back and forth and nothing was being resolved they said they needed more money.  They wanted me to make two payments of $2500 within a week of each other.  When I told them that was impossible and that they hadn't done anything to rectify this problem (actually made it worse) they said they would have to drop me as a client.

When they first contacted me I told them I already had another tax consultant working on this and they assured me that they could do better and it would cost me less.  Foolishly I believed them.  They took my money and made a bad situation worse!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Financial/Vero-Beach-Florida-32960/Omni-Financial-OMNI-FINANCIAL-MAKES-PROMISES-THEY-DO-NOT-KEEP-RIP-OFF-Vero-Beach-Flori-850126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Financial

very interested in this topic

AUTHOR: tax_watch_blogger - (United States of America)

I plan on soon starting a blog covering such practices by these tax resolution companies.  Would you be willing to send me a copy of the service's agreement (contract) they sent you?

I am very interested in writing about how their actual contracts often don't match what they promise on the phone. I would obviously ask that if there is any personal information on the contract that it not be included.

My email address is taxwatchblogger and is a gmail account (I'd spell out the email address but formatting at ripoffreport doesn't allow "at" symbols.).

Tax Watch Blogger