Complaint Review: Omni Financial

• Reported By: Florida USA
Omni Financial
2300 5th Avenue vero beach florida Vero Beach, Florida United States of America

Omni Financial Omni Consumer Tax Solutions SCAM Vero Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Current Employee (Revised)

*UPDATE Employee: Sounds Personal

*UPDATE Employee: IN TOTAL AGREEMENT

*UPDATE Employee: Omni Employee

Firstly I'd like to say thank you to the hundreds of people that posted their experiences with Omni.  They called me for a job interview yesterday and I already knew what I was getting into thanks to all of you.  Went to see for myself and it was actually WORSE than what I expected.  Employees walking around looking like they just got out of jail or rehab, in shorts, full of tattoos, slovenly dressed and basically people you wouldn't even want to look at in public.  My interviewer was there to sell me not on an administrative assistant position, rather a sales position that required "training" less than 2 weeks.  So here I'd be helping people with tax issues with little training?  Their applications states "Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?"  With three boxes to check Yes, no or Probation.  Says volumes.  Here is the lovely lady that interviewed me.  Need I say more?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Financial/Vero-Beach-Florida-32960/Omni-Financial-Omni-Consumer-Tax-Solutions-SCAM-Vero-Beach-Florida-928058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Financial

Current Employee (Revised)

AUTHOR: Vero Beach, FL - (United States of America)

In no means did I mean to offend the recruiter, though I can see how it was taken that way. I do not know her and I apologize if I did, however the decision to place someone with no knowledge of the business in that position is unprofessional, which is not her fault.

Sounds Personal

AUTHOR: I HATE OMNI.. GOOD BAD AND UGLY - (USA)

I would also like to add. To me your statement about the recruiter sound personal if you will judge unprofessionalism by lack of knowledge. Sound more like you don't like her.  That is just my opinion. I am just happy I left when I did.

IN TOTAL AGREEMENT

AUTHOR: I HATE OMNI.. GOOD BAD AND UGLY - (USA)

I agree you can't judge people based on the self expression of a tattoo. There are many professional people that have tattoos that are very successful. So that fact that you feel that a tattoo makes you unprofessional shows how closed minded you really are.

As for the recruiter. The above link isn't LaChandra and if I was her I would sue you for slander and defamation of character. You have NO right to ruin someone reputation because of something you read on this site. She may may not know that business completely but how does that make her unprofessional. You might want to look at the downstairs recruiter with her club wear on all the time.

Omni Employee

AUTHOR: Vero Beach, FL - (United States of America)

I'm currently an employee of Omni Financial and found your report offensive. Your are absolutely correct Omni has a laid back environment, however your description is extremely exaggerated. Yes there are employees with tattoos, but since when does that make someone unqualified for the position. Omni doea majority of their communications with clients and the IRS via telephone hence the casual attire.

If you would have taken the opportunity before passing judgement based on scorn past employees testimonials you may have noticed there are professional individuals that do acutally work for the company. Just like any other company with a sales department your going to have young non professionals, who else are you gonna have open, or cold call on leads? And as far as the recruiter, I totally agree very unprofessional and has no clue about the business! There are several things about the company that I do not agree with management it about as corrupt as they come, but there are a lot of ethical and professional minded people employed by Omni Financial!