Presidents

• Reported By: Scott Bishop — New Castle Pennsylvania
Omni Financial
Nationwide USA

Omni Financial Got me for $2,000 Nationwide

I got in trouble with the IRS over my company going out of business back in the year 2000.  Omni Financial promised to get me out of almost all of my debt for $2000.  I agreed and got nothing.  I mean they absolutely did not one thing.  I ended up hiring a local attorney who did set me up on a payment plan.  I sure could have used that $2000 for other needs in my time of need.  I would love to file a class action suit against them and am here to tell all DO NOT USE THEM.  They are simply a rip off, and I can't believe from reading these reports that they are still in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2014 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Financial/nationwide/Omni-Financial-Got-me-for-2000-Nationwide-1147779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Financial