Complaint Review: Omni Insurance

• Submitted: Tue, July 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jochi — Lancaster Pennsylvania
Omni Insurance

Omni Insurance- Insures you not! omni insurance, aiico, customer services, lost claim ATLANTA Georgia

On 6/9/13 I was in a car accident. I filed a claim the next day with Omni Insurance group through which I was covered under policy number 3577337. Someone called me the following Monday and instructed me to take my car for an estimate. I did so and my mechanic faxed the requred information to the claim agent Michael Saracino. Over a week went by and there were no returned calls or faxes to either myself or the mechanic no matter how many messages I left. I then filed a BBB claim and a claim with the attorney generals office. The next day Mike called me and said he was sorry for the delay and he would get back to me soon. I have not spoken to him since. I called him again and again and left messages and no response. I called again and complained to the custoemr service line who transferred me to his manager "Tim". Tim did not apologize, offer me an explanation or help in any other way then saying, He'll call you after 3pm. He never called!!!! More time and many more phone calls went by and I still have not had a response. I called a week ago and spoke to somone who said they would put a complaint in for me and I would be hearing from them soon. Guess what happened? Nothing. This has been over a month.. almost 2 months and my car needs repaired through my insurance that I was covered under and deserve to be paid out to. That is what insurance is for. This is the worst business practice I have ever seen in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Insurance/ATLANTA-Georgia/Omni-Insurance-Insures-you-not-omni-insurance-aiico-customer-services-lost-claim-ATL-1071553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Insurance