Complaint Review: Omni Insurance

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Georgia Resident — United States Georgia USA
Omni Insurance
P O Box 105440 Atlanta,, Georgia United States of America

Omni Insurance Lee Scott Den Herder Omni Insurance looked up my public record after i had settled with them looked up my public record to see i had filed for bankruptcy and reported to my trustee office i did not know i had to report se Atlanta,, Georgia

*Author of original report: I suffered more then $6,000 that they offered me only after I complained to the insurance commissioner before that they wouldn't do nothing then omni got my bankruptcy cancelled causing me more mental

*Author of original report: Omni insurance has caused my bankruptcy to be dismissed I did not know I was to report my settlement to the bankruptcy court

I was in a dire need situation when i settle with Omni insurance 08/2012.  I would had lost my home if i did not use the money to catch up my home loan payment,  then after 1 month of settling.  I received a letter from my trustee office my bankruptcy protection is in jeopardy .I also did not know i had to report settlement's to my trustee.  Omni insurance is the most rotten, dirty insurance a bunch of rats fits them.

If you ever get in a accident with somebody who has Omni insurance you will be dealing with Lee Scott she is a mean devil who screws people out of a fair settlements.  Know Omni insurance is trying to screw with my life & my bankruptcy protection,  well i do have a bankruptcy lawyer who has already been paid his $2500 fee & he will try to keep me protected.  I have a right to object to them trying to close my bankruptcy with a court date on 10/24/2012.

My bankruptcy lawyer will not let them get away with them trying to ruin my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Insurance/Atlanta-Georgia-/Omni-Insurance-Lee-Scott-Den-Herder-Omni-Insurance-looked-up-my-public-record-after-i-had-945916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Insurance

I suffered more then $6,000 that is what they offered me only after, I complained to the insurance commissioner office. Omni wouldn't stop there they went as fair even got an attorney to look my record up to report to the bankruptcy court that I had gotten a settlement but I didn't report it,  i did not know I had to do why.

BTW: Why should I have to give my pain and suffering to the bankruptcy court. Omni was causing me more heart ace and suffering. I came this close to being out on the street because of Omni. What they did to me was down right "DIRTY". I did get approved for my social security beneifts & I am protected under bankruptcy once again & Omni insurance is out of my life! for good!.

They acted like it was my fault them having to pay me for the pain and suffering their insured driver caused me!. I did get my house payments and car payments caught up.  I just want to let omni know that,  I'm not "HOMELESS". them scumbags!.  They just wouldn't leave me alone!.

AUTHOR: Georgia Resident - (USA)

I did not know I was suppose to report my settlement to the bankruptcy court.  I have been screwed big time & wish to expose the dirty things Omni does to people.  My bankruptcy attorney says I can refile my case.  I am mighty pissed that this has happen to me.  I do everything I suppose to do & yet I still get screwed.

lightly