Complaint Review: Omni Partners

• Reported By: PNW — lynnwood Washington United States of America
Omni Partners
2200 Lucien Way, Suite 201 Maitland, Florida United States of America

Omni Partners Career Managment Maitland, Florida

After a month of heavy pressured selling tactics into joining Omni Partners telling me they would find unadvertised executive positions over 100k this organization is a scam.  Within the first week I contacted Omni Partners and said I did not think they were a fit, because of they were asking where  I wanted to work, and their specific job was to find me the varies opportunities in the unadvertised market, then coaching for the specific position.  Omnis selling pitch is they have direct contacts above the HR department for specific positions and this is an outright lie.

Into the second week I received a three page resume where they added some adjectives and copied and pasted my existing resume, and produced an unacceptable product.   In addition they sent me 50 companies in the area with positions I had zero desire to work for and they were just the home page to their website not executives with power to do the hiring.  At this time I said I did not want to go any further with this unprofessional company and they are not allowing me to get out of their contract, although the work on the resume and contacts leads are easily obtained from the internet.

This company is trying to collect $3000.00 for doing inadequate work, enticing you to join and then bait and switch deceptive practices.  I contacted the BBB in Florida and filed a complaint against Omni partners, although they are not an approved business within their organization.  Omnis remedy is they will give me 25% refund because I was supposedly exposed to proprietary information, which anyone could get off the internet?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Partners/Maitland-Florida-32751/Omni-Partners-Career-Managment-Maitland-Florida-865178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Partners