Complaint Review: Omni Partners

Omni Partners
2200 Lucien Way Suite 201 Maitland, Florida United States of America

Omni Partners Over-promised and Under-delivered Maitland, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Also duped

Omni Partners promises to provide professional career marketing services using a direct mail campaign to key decision makers inside companies in order to tap the unadvertised job market for high level positions. The rep who signed me up said that Omni Partners would produce a professional discovery / sales letter that distinguished me as a unique resource for the company's unique challenge. What I got was a regurgitated version of the resume I gave them, now in letter form that failed to address any particular business problem and did nothing to compel the recipient of the letter to contact me.

Omni Partners provided absolutely no guidance to me on how to identify my target audience. They repeatedly asked me for the names of the companies to whom I wanted my discovery letter sent, even after I pointed out numerous times that I didn't know which companies to target and that that was the very reason I came to Omni in the first place. I requested assistance in identifying the parameters for identifying the appropriate companies who would benefit from my skills and expertise. They sent me names of hundreds of companies and wanted me to narrow it down to 40 target companies. I told them that was their job.

I cancelled the service in writing in June 2012 for failure to deliver the promised services. Omni partners contends that they fulfilled the marketing campaign services as promised and has sent me to collections for the remaining balance due on an extended payment plan. I filed a charge dispute with my credit card company who ruled in my favor twice (first on my original claim and a second time upon the merchant's appeal of the credit card company's original ruling). Omni Partners directly lied to me about the credit card company's rulings and I'm in the process of providing written documentation to show that the objective 3rd party found in my favor.

Based on my experience Omni Partners is a database provider who sells names and addresses for companies that you specify. They do not provide career marketing services as advertised. They misrepresent their services and conduct themselves in a highly unprofessional manner. Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Partners/Maitland-Florida-32751/Omni-Partners-Over-promised-and-Under-delivered-Maitland-Florida-1000758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Partners

Also duped

AUTHOR: jordanr23 - ()

I had a similar experience with OMNI and I've been sent to collections after telling them how unsatisfied I was with their "services."  Any help or guidance on how to resolve my $1,500 fee, which has  now grown to $2,000 in collections would be appreciated.

Thank you.....