Complaint Review: Omni Services, Gainsville, Texas 76241

• Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: Rhoda — Mobile Alabama United States of America
Omni Services, Gainsville, Texas 76241
3809 East Hwy 82, P.O.Box 1346 Gainesville, Texas United States of America

Omni Services, Gainsville, Texas 76241 Office supply company, said they are going out of business, they give you low prices on unit supplies(charged per unit instead) Gainesville, Texas

*Consumer Comment: It's an extremely OLD scam, and there's actually a law against it, IF YOU GET SOMETHING AND THEN THEY BILL YOU FOR IT, there's NO DEBT, ou can treat It as if it was a Gift, NO PAYMENT, NO SEND BACK,

Received a call from lady named "Dixie Martin"  she said her company was going out of business and needed to clean off the shelves.  She gave an extremely low price per Unit.  I found it hard to believe, but told her that if she would send me something in writting and the price was good I would issue a purchase order.  Instead I received 5 boxes, 39lbs each, of supplies with a packing slip, no price.

I called 2 days later and ask why I received these goods and was told that I had ordered it.  Finally convinced them to fax me an invoice so I could see if we wanted them.  I received an almost $1,500.00 invoice by fax and immediately called them and told them I did not want, nor did I order.  The rude lady insisted that I did order and if I wanted to return them she would issue a return authorization but I would have to pay the freight.  I refused to pay freight and I have sent them a certified letter.  Waiting on reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Services-Gainsville-Texas-76241/Gainesville-Texas-76241/Omni-Services-Gainsville-Texas-76241-Office-supply-company-said-they-are-going-out-of-746413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Services, Gainsville, Texas 76241

No Payment due, no send back, it's yours, Just like a present, You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT, including throw it away if you wish.

They'll scream, but they cant do anything, It's YOURS.