receives

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Vita — Mason Ohio
Omni Site Builder
Internet USA

Omni Site Builder These people take your life savings once they hear you want to make money on the internet. They have taken me for $10,000.00 plus $39.95 a month!!! I can't even LOG IN TO MY WEB ANYMORE! Few couching for $10.000 & monthly payment & now ... i CAN'T EVEN USE MY WEB I BUILT!!! Internet

I was trusting to giving them my money $10.000 (ten thousand) for "tuition" of how to build my own website! Seems like they offered a lot, but they didn't! Few, very few tutorial sessions, after that I was on my own & they started to charge monthly $39.99. After a many phone calls to them asking about refund, all I got was decreasing in monthly payments by $10.00 (ten dollars)! Now I can't even log into my own web I built! I can't find link or  any information on what really happened... Can any one help me??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Site-Builder/internet/Omni-Site-Builder-These-people-take-your-life-savings-once-they-hear-you-want-to-make-mon-1067195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Site Builder