Complaint Review: Omni Tech Support

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 14, 2016

• Reported By: CV — Lake almanor New York United States of America
Omni Tech Support

Omni Tech Support On August 17, 2012, I allowed omni Support Access to my computer on a Microsoft Windows Movie Maker issue. They first wanted to diagnose my computer and when they went into the registry, I disconnect Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Cancel The Flags

I contacted Omni Tech Support with a question about Windows Live Movie Maker.  They refused to allow me to talk with them in person (first red flag) and then proceeded to go into my registry for a mere question on the above program(second and last red f*g!)  I immediatley disconnected!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Tech-Support/internet/Omni-Tech-Support-On-August-17-2012-I-allowed-omni-Support-Access-to-my-computer-on-a-929845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Tech Support

Cancel The Flags

AUTHOR: ReportAttacker - (United States of America)

The question you asked needed to be researched in the registry to check the installation options. Our technicians are using a chat systems to reduce noise in our support centers. If you would like to try again just click this link OmniTech Support.