• Report: #1019684

Complaint Review: OmniTech Support | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Seamless protection with state of the art technology – that's what Omni Tech promises customers. Helped over 50,000 individual clients with technical support issues each year.

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: MrB — Plainview Texas United States of America
Omni Tech Support

OmniTech Support REVIEW: Omni Tech customer satisfaction commitment. OmniTech Support has implemented a new level of support to ensure that all customers receive the highest level of support possible. Incorporating a new level of support headquartered in Los Angeles, providing quality control so clients are always satisfied. Los Angeles , Californa
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service – Omni Tech Support pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Omni Tech Support. Ripoff Report Verified™

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to OmniTech Support for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with Omni Tech Support have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. Omni Tech Support has worked hard to improve customer service to ensure that all clients will be satisfied with their online tech support plans and join the hundreds of thousands of customers that are satisfied with Omni Tech Support’s service. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Omni Tech Support listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
Armstrong Steel is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Mark Haverman, Shiymy Bayer, and Dominque Porche-Goode during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Customer Focus Services.

Customer Focus Service’s (CFS) target market is anyone with a computer that is trying to use it primarily for work purposes that are having problems or issues needing to be resolved which stops them from being able to accomplish tasks. The company has been providing technical support for large corporations and companies. They feel they are very skilled at solving large issues as they have been in business for over 12 years. CFS states they have resolved close to half a million issues which provides their strong expertise and development of a deep knowledge base of issues that can be resolve over that period of time.

The typical experience that a customer may experience when working with CFS starts when the client calls in about a technical problem. The client will then explain the issue and CFS will describe how to fix the problem and how much it will cost. The company then sends the client an agreement of this term which is to be signed and sent back. From there, the company works with customers to fix problems. If for some reason CFS cannot fix the problem they will refund the customer’s money and tell them where the next best place to get the item fixed.

Most of the company’s advisement in products and services is handled in the sales department. They are trained to see symptoms and know what can be done to fix issues but are not trained to do them in that department. The sales department knows general things like if X is happening then Y would usually be the answer and they’ll recommend that. CFS has all the reps ask them if everything has been resolved during the course of working with the client. They take notes during the conversation and have the reps go through each point to ask them if there is anything else they can do. The company recently started sending out a survey to everyone after they have spoken with them. It is about 10-12 question survey asking all different aspects of their experience such as: How quickly was the issue resolved? Was the issue resolved to your satisfaction? How knowledgeable was the rep you spoke to? How would you rate them? Do you have any comments? The company states they are constantly asking the customer for feedback, what their thoughts are and what they want them to do. They ask the customer what they want and if it is in reason the company tries to accommodate the request.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM OMNITECH SUPPORT.

Omni Tech Support has taken step to improve our customer service by hiring a team of expert customer service personal that work right here, with the CEO, in the corporate office. This enables us to see directly into what issues customers are bringing to our attention and we can roll out the necessary improvements and changes with moments notice, as the heads of the team work in the same office as the management.

In working with customers to make sure they understand their purchases, the company feels they have developed a pretty solid system. When the customer signs up, CFS sends them the terms of service and anything relevant to what they offer. Additionally, the company sends them an ecosign summarizing what they are paying for (the price, what is included, etc.) and the customer has to sign and send it back. After that is completed, the company will then work on their computer. The customer has to acknowledge they know what the company is doing and they agree with the charges.

Customer Focus Services wants to be able to cut the time it takes to resolve an issue. Mark Haverman stated, “Many times a customer’s computer is slow or there are issues with the computer speed or the Internet speed and we are constantly looking for ways to decrease the amount of time it takes to diagnose the issue and to resolve the issue. To that effect we are increasing our knowledge base to make sure that the agent tech support has the most current information about that issue and the fastest way to fix that. There’s still improvement to be made when our tech support is having trouble so instead of having a technician to sit there and try to work it out their self, we escalate it to a higher level much quicker. We’re investing in automated tools that will help fix the issues. There are a number of initiatives that we are in the process of that will reduce the amount of time it will take to resolve the issue. That is probably our number one thing that we need to do as an organization in order to provide a better level of service to our customers.”

The company states when resolving complaints it is taking too long to fix an issue. To remedy this, CFS basically focuses on the issue, is thorough and acts as quick as possible. They feel they actually have a knowledge base that lends to anytime anything is ever happened in any computer and was resolved successfully its added to their knowledge base. When a customer contacts the company they can discover what the problem is so that the lower tier technicians will look through the knowledge base and see what works to try first. The company is working to speed up their processes.

Dominque Porche-Goode recalled an instance of working with a customer stating. “We had somebody from Canada who we connected his computer but his computer was painfully slow so we couldn’t run scans. We had him send his computer to us and we paid for his shipping. We tried to fix his computer here but it was so badly infected so we bought him a new laptop. He wasn’t satisfied in the beginning because it was taking too long and the techs were telling him his computer wasn’t working fast enough to have it scanned.”

Since the company has received complaints through Ripoff Report, they have started sending out surveys. Additionally, they have been following up with customers closer to when they have been escalated. The company also notes they have been taking a lot of inbound calls in their corporate office. If a customer calls the main line and it is not resolved right away they will take it in the corporate office. The difference between their office and the other office is that they can do whatever we need to in their corporate office.

Customer Focus Services feels the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program commits to certain standards of how to deal with customers by making sure that important issues are dealt with appropriately. The company states they resolve the issues for customers or we provide them with a refund and have a number of different 24/7 customer service and support reps if they have an issue we get it resolved quickly. Mark Haverman stated “The CAP program is our commitment to following Ripoff Report’s guidelines of providing our customers a quality experience.”

Within the company’s upper management they state that they want every customer satisfied. Mark Havermen mentions, “Sometimes we cannot resolve the issue and the customer still has an issue that is beyond our capability. In that case we issue a full refund but there can be a situation where the customer still has a problem and we can’t help them. We refer them out to an offsite technician or the manufacturer and tell them we try to do whatever we can do to make the customer satisfied whether it is a full refund or a gift certificate. There have been times where we paid for the shipping for them to send the computer to our office to fix. We try to do whatever we can do to satisfy the customer within our abilities. We have learned the speed of resolution is really important and having 24/7 customer service is important. We definitely have learned things from the feedback we are getting and we have definitely built a better business from it.”

Omni Tech Support / Statements from the owner.

Omni Tech Support has grown exponentially in the past few years to become one of the leading online tech support companies available. We have also doubled and trippled our efforts to be the best provider of 3rd party support for Microsoft products, and offer ongoing training and tips to both our staff and clients alike to ensure that the highest level of support is always available. Omni Tech Support is committed to cutting edge technology; by hiring an executive R&D department that tests the latest and greatest in tech support, we ensure that everything we do is cutting edge and will help our clients to the best of our ability.

Omni Tech Support's service team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The project manager at Omni stated "The research and development team is absolutely amazing. We can login in the morning to the ever growing K-Base and find hundreds of updated articles, service materials and references that we didn’t see the previous day. With support at the level, it is understandable why we are referred to as experts.”

"Satisfying a customer’s expectations to our best ability is the best sign of growing success". Some of the other things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its investigation: typical customer feedback reads: “Omni Tech Support truly communicate all aspects of the job in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that he and his employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on all their promises."

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with the CEO of Omni Tech Support, and many of his past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that Omni Tech Support is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer .. OmniTech Support technical staff did just that with no problem.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

---------------------------------------

Omni Tech Support omnitechsupport person's name is carl and another name for it is called Fix Now support. I just called it again. Efin bastards!!! they got my information and never fixed my computer...they also wanted me topay...F U!!!! 159.99??? Il just BUY me another one!!! Internet

I called for help on my computer and the so called "Microsoft customer service Omnitech" lady said that they were goin to transfer me to a tech and that they were goin to charge me a fee of 159.99  if they needed to do extra work on my computer. But all i wanted was to fix my Email address. THATS ALL.

They wanted to get my email address and my password. I asked if they could call me because i have "trust issues" but they said it be better for me to chat with them...for what my personal information??? you got me F---ed up!!!! So i asked "how do i know you're not a fake person"

He just said that if he could access my computer for further work. I told him no. For what??? He didnt respond. So i told him if i give it to him will he call me. He said he would so I sent it and then i asked him if he can call me on my number. I sent him my number and he replied that he can not make customer calls to fix this problem. He kept bugging me about accessing my computer. I told him if he doesnt call me or tells me whats goin on or why he needed my information and why he needed to access my computer, then i was goin to call my lawyer and tell them about this so they can deal with it. He got offline.

So what does that tell ya, Scamartists!!! Fraud and FELONY!!! A HOLES!!! I better not get any dumb mail to my house or any prank calls!!!!

Oh that techs name is Carl and the ladies name on the phone sounds like people from india or somthin...i just called again and they said that they technician was disconnected, But how the hell they disconnect if they were typing me so fast??? They love to lie hu...Thanks for the fraud!!! Jerks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Tech-Support/internet/Omni-Tech-Support-omnitechsupport-persons-name-is-carl-and-another-name-for-it-is-called-1019684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Tech Support

AUTHOR: OTS - ()

OmniTech Support is online technical support organization and in order us for to check an issue in detail, we often need to have access to the customers computer to diagnose and fix an issue, just like an in-store technician would. Thats the whole point of remote online support.  We access the customers computer using a well-known and trusted remote 3rd-party access tool called LogMeIn.

Our process is very transparent and customer can monitor every steps performed by our technician. We also can definitively prove what has transpired. If a customer wishes, they can immediately terminate the remote access by a simple mouse click. Every remote access is recorded. We need the name of this person and the date of this person allegedly contacting us, so that we can retrieve the recordings and investigate the alleged issue.

This person has apparently misunderstood our representative. We dont need password to fix any email issue. The chat may disconnect due to fluctuation in internet connection or due to a connectivity issue. We provide support through remote access and can resolve technical issues on any customers computer. We are an organization, where we always try to provide the best services to our customers who truly need our support. However, this customer didnt pay us anything and we dont even know if he was a real customer.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC