Complaint Review: Omni sure Group

Omni sure Group
Nationwide USA

Omni sure Group Omni Sure Group, LLC Fraudulent Company Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Misinformed

I purchased an extended automobile warranty policy through this company.

I attempted to reach service to inquire on coverages I purchased, I tried both the claims and new service department , all I received was an automated response stating all representatives busy to call back. I called 10 times or more at various times of the day and on different days and received the same response. I was never able to communicate with any form of representatives.

I then took my vehicle in for needed service and was informed that they had never heard of this company.

To my dismay I researched further  into this company and discovered numerous prior similar complains.

I was billed 3 months $140.55, for a vogus fraudelant coverage,I have reported them to my financial institution fraud department and will also inform media.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-sure-Group/nationwide/Omni-sure-Group-Omni-Sure-Group-LLC-Fraudulent-Company-Chicago-Illinois-1139851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni sure Group

Misinformed

AUTHOR: BoogiemanX65 - (USA)

I have been with Omnisure for 2 yrs now, they are the Accountting company for "American Auto Repair Coverage, aka AARC". So far, This Company has replaced our Air Conditioning System in Our 2006 Ford Taurus SE and is in the progress to repairing the suspension. We have NOT had any problems with AARC. Now, If you tried to get the Accounting IN to pay for your auto damage, They do NOT have the Authority. They Only Collect for the AARC. You MUST contact the AARC or the company that you are paying services for at their own Contact Number, and if you can not, try and use Google to get contact Info, When I called the Omnisure Accounting, they got the correct phone number for the company I am Paying services for. Remember, YOU have to be Smarter than them.......