Complaint Review: Omni sure Group

• Reported By: serious — Florida
Omni sure Group
Nationwide USA

Omni sure Group Omni Sure Group, LLC Fraudulent Company Chicago Illinois

I purchased an extended automobile warranty policy through this company.

I attempted to reach service to inquire on coverages I purchased, I tried both the claims and new service department , all I received was an automated response stating all representatives busy to call back. I called 10 times or more at various times of the day and on different days and received the same response. I was never able to communicate with any form of representatives.

I then took my vehicle in for needed service and was informed that they had never heard of this company.

To my dismay I researched further  into this company and discovered numerous prior similar complains.

I was billed 3 months $140.55, for a vogus fraudelant coverage,I have reported them to my financial institution fraud department and will also inform media.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-sure-Group/nationwide/Omni-sure-Group-Omni-Sure-Group-LLC-Fraudulent-Company-Chicago-Illinois-1139851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni sure Group