Complaint Review: Omnicon Restoration

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Kennythesparky — woodridge Illinois
Omnicon Restoration
2207 Muriel Ct Joliet, Illinois USA

Omnicon Restoration Omnicon Inc They do not pay. They take insurance money and don't pay the people who do the work for them. Joliet Illinois

I worked for Omnicon for 2 years and they paid slow and just enough so I could keep doing work for them. Then they didn't pay me for a while so I had to stop working for them. Since I stopped working for them one year ago they decided they did not want to pay me the 75,000 dollars they owe me. Owner Mark Miller keeps telling me I will get paid but those are just empty words. I believed this man was a man of his word but a year had gone by and they still owe me 74,500 dollars. They sent me a check for 500 dollars a couple weeks ago. On the bottom of the check where the memo is it says "Do not pay" What kind of company sends a check to someone they owe 75,000 dollars to that says do not pay? Why would you even write that on a check? Beware of this very shady company. So I guess my only option is to sue them and hope the insurance companies the work for read this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omnicon-Restoration/Joliet-Illinois-60433/Omnicon-Restoration-Omnicon-Inc-They-do-not-pay-They-take-insurance-money-and-dont-pay-1126929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omnicon Restoration