Complaint Review: Omnisure Group, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Bucktooth — Scottsdale Arizona
Omnisure Group, LLC
440 North Wells Street, Suite 410 InternetChicago, Illinois United States of America

Omnisure Group, LLC Meredith, Mike Omnisure Group told me after I decided to cancel my Vehicle Service Contract 1043-1416544 on 12/19/2012.. I called to cancel and they told me to put in appeal of cancellelation which had been rejected Internet Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: omnisure insirance

On 10/30/12 my Dad purchased a  vehicle service contract with Omnisure Group, LLC for $2506. He decided that in November 2012 that he did not choose to carry the warranty any longer.

After calling the Chicago toll free number, he was told to call the vendor, Imperial Auto Protection, LLC. This vendor said he should call Omnisure Group again.

After calling Ominisure Group in Chicago, he was told that he could receive a refund prorated to 95% if he sent in a copy of the warranty and a signature for the refund.  This information was sent  12/19/12. He was told he would receive a refund of $143.94, pro-rated from the $189.05 he had sent in November 2012.

On January 28, 2013 he received a notice of rejection of Application from Dublin OH, No required name of the company. I am loading this company on social media.  If I don't get anything from this at least people will know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omnisure-Group-LLC/InternetChicago-Illinois-60654-4546/Omnisure-Group-LLC-Meredith-Mike-Omnisure-Group-told-me-after-I-decided-to-cancel-my-Veh-1041871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omnisure Group, LLC

omnisure insirance

AUTHOR: Lillybeasley - ()

Rip off!  Omnisure insurance company sold me a policy and charged my credit card each month. When dealership looked for my extended warranty it showed no known existing

policy. I also called and canceled my policy to learn my credit card was still being charged. If you wish to purchase a extended policy it is best to get it from the dealership you purched the vehicle from to start with.also to purchase the extended warranty before the original warranty is up. Live and learn. Those adds they send in the mail are all junk. Also remember to purchase gap insurance if you are financing a large amount. That way if your vehicle gets totaled out it will pay the remainding loan off.