Complaint Review: Omnisure Group

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: /sandra — roanoke Virginia
Omnisure Group
440 N Wells St, Ste 410 Chicago , Illinois USA

Omnisure Group, Melinda Russell, David, Jim, Aaron I purchased an after-market warranty for my car from Precise Auto Protection via telephone, which is administered through Omnisure Group on March 28, 2013. Chicago Illinois

Precise Auto Protection in Azusa California, 888-926-7277, used strong-armed sales tactics to sell me an after-market warranty on my car. on March 28, 2013 with the assurance that I could cancel within 30 days and would receive a refund on my credit card for the $450 deposit which they charged me.

I notifed them via certified mail on April 18,  which was 21 days later, that I wished to cancel and requested a refund to my credit card in the amount of $450.00.  I have called them 8 times to date because they have not issued the credit yet.  They will not let me speak to a supervisor to straighten this out.

How stupid I am.  I now know that they won't credit my credit card because they never intend to refund this deposit.  They are  scammers and should be shut down!!

I am an older lady living on a small fixed income and feel like a fool.  Do Not Buy Anything From These People!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omnisure-Group/Chicago-Illinois-60654/Omnisure-Group-Melinda-Russell-David-Jim-Aaron-I-purchased-an-after-market-warranty-f-1069737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omnisure Group