Complaint Review: Omnitech Support Services

• Updated: Mon, January 25, 2016

• Reported By: Litemood — Ellijay Georgia United States of America
Omnitech Support Services
Wilshire Blvd Suite 1610 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Omnitech Support Services REALLY? We guarantee for fix your problem, We will call you back. We are located in Los Angeles. Los Angeles , California

*Consumer Suggestion: They are lying their asses off!

I am totally frustrated and have asked for a full refund. For almost 2 weeks I have talked to 8 different technicians. I set up specific times for appts. and never got the call from a technician. When I would call and ask for the Technician that I had the appt. with, he would be busy with another customer and promise to call. Those calls did not come.

I started with a blue screen error message that shut down Windows and was advised I had a virus. My Windows XP operating system was taken off, and a download disk was made to reinstall. As far as I can tell all my files and programs are now gone. I cannot finish the installation because the original blue screen comes up. I cannot open in Safe Mode while setup is occuring, meaning I can't go online etc

I have asked for a full refund and was advised by a "Supervisor" who said he was in L.A. that the administrative offices were closed, but he would send an email. What's bets?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omnitech-Support-Services/Los-Angeles-California-10848/Omnitech-Support-Services-REALLY-We-guarantee-for-fix-your-problem-We-will-call-you-bac-925649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omnitech Support Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They are lying their asses off!

AUTHOR: Anon. - (United States of America)

Sorry to hear your problem with Omnitech.  Their head office is in Mubai, India.  The "head office" of their American subsidiary is in Los Angeles, CA.  So call the 800 number between 9:00 AM and 3:00 Pacific Time and ask for your contact in the LA office.  Say that they asked you to call them back at that time or ask for their supervisor.  They are rather robotic in their responses.  You have to be smarter than they are using your knowledge of social manners and corporate structure.

For God's sake, get them to put back your information on your computer.  If they still cannot do that after the session, then I'm afraid you will have to go to a local computer shop and hope that they can recover your files and repair your computer.  They almost ruined my computer after a similar blue screen.  My Computer Co-op found five nasty bugs on my computer using professional high-grade virus software.  Even my Malwarebytes had not found these bugs.  So it happens and I have numerous layers of protection.  I don't trust Omnitech and I really do not think you should either.