Complaint Review: Omron Healthcare, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Allentown Pennsylvania
Omron Healthcare, Inc
1200 Lakeside Drive, Nationwide U.S.A.

Omron Healthcare, Inc Omron refers me to their dist Omron puts you on a forever run around. Omron customer service really sucks. Bannockburn, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Great Customer Service - Easy to find cuffs and accessories!

Bought blood presure monitor wich comes with acuff that is too small for my arm. Omron says larger cuffs are available at Walgreens and other outlets where their products are sold, but none of the outlets the company refers me to really carries the larger cuff and I get referered back to Omron, which puts me on an endless loop for a cuff that none of their retailers carry. Omron's Customer Service really sucks.

Jaime
Allentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omron-Healthcare-Inc/nationwide/Omron-Healthcare-Inc-Omron-refers-me-to-their-dist-Omron-puts-you-on-a-forever-run-around-414364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omron Healthcare, Inc

Great Customer Service - Easy to find cuffs and accessories!

AUTHOR: Elizabeth Davis - (U.S.A.)

I had stumbled across this site and was just searching for companies that I have dealt with most recently. I was very surprised to come across the OMRON posting. I have used OMRON products for many years and have dialed the customer service number on many occasions and have not received poor service at any time. My experience with them has always been positive and pleasant. I tend to not do business locally but through the internet and over the phone because it is much more timesaving and convenient. The person looking for a large cuff can purchase it through http://ohcproducts.com/store/page7.html. The link is to a company called Helping Hands which carries the large cuff and most all other OMRON accessories. I have never had any issues locating any replacement parts. I too needed a large cuff and had I read the packaging before purchasing would have realized this to be the case. After calling customer service they were able to direct me to other models that would have come with a cuff that would have suited my needs without needing to purchase a separate large cuff. I kept the original unit I purchased and purchased the additional large cuff because I did not do my homework before making the initial purchase and felt it was far easier to purchase the cuff than return the unit to the store. I live in a community where many of my friends and neighbors use blood pressure monitors and they all have the OMRON brand. I have not heard any complaints regarding their units or any problems they have had with the customer service. Helping Hands was listed on the OMRON website and when I had called customer service they nicely provided me with the phone number. The company makes products that many of us need to monitor our blood pressure and health so I feel that the previous posting was very unjust. The company cannot control what local stores carry - so my biggest suggestion is do your homework before making a purchase. It may save you time and money in the future. The company provides a very nice website and an easy to access customer service number that is willing to help you make a selection in the best model to suite your needs.