Complaint Review: On Duty Pest Control

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: ToddWebNet — Katy Texas United States of America
On Duty Pest Control
13110 Southwest Fwy Sugarland, Texas United States of America

On Duty Pest Control Company did not perform service nor honor their 30 day guarantee Sugarland, Texas

On 9/25/2012 I paid OnDuty Pest Control services $189 for a one time service fee to exterminate my home for ants.  They came and sprayed and placed ant bait  in my home.  After a week, ants were still a problem in the home and I contacted OnDuty as they offered a 30 day guarantee for their services.  The branch manager, Curtis Warren came to my home and place bait in the home again and explained that it would take a while for it to work.  After another 2 weeks, ants were still a problem so I called Mr. Warren again.  He avoided my calls for 3 days and when I finally spoke with him, he told me I needed to upgrade my service to the $60/month plan.  He told me that ants were usually very difficult to get rid of and that he could not help me any further. He told me that I was told wrong by the dispatch woman that they could not help me with ants.  He then told me "I guess I am not going to make you happy"

On Duty pest control services offered a guarantee that they did not stand up to and then tried to get me to sign up for more services when I was unhappy with the results of their visit, and refused to honor their 30 day guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Duty-Pest-Control/Sugarland-Texas-77478/On-Duty-Pest-Control-Company-did-not-perform-service-nor-honor-their-30-day-guarantee-Sug-957202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Duty Pest Control