Complaint Review: On LIne Camera Gallery Inc

• Reported By: VIdal — SCLC Chis Mexico Internet Mexico
On LIne Camera Gallery Inc
293 Jefferson Street San Francisco, California United States of America

On LIne Camera Gallery Inc Price abuse San Francisco, California

Yesterday I came into this shop to find a teleconverter for a camera Nikon D300S, a very nice guy offered my a Kenko Teleplus DG MC4 2x AF, and convinced me that was my cheaper option, I asked several times if an original Nikon wont be better and he say to me that will cost me much more for the same. A tokk his words as true. Since I was on vacation and was my last day I wanted to take some pictures so I took the item he was offering to me. The price was the absurd of US$477.  Today I found out that this model can be found in less than half everywhere, and that is the same price I could find a NIkon teleconverter. Im really very disappointed because this guys are professional thief's. The vendor name is Sergio, and since he speak Spanish and Im from Mexico, I felt in good hands. I thought he was not going to abuse of my hurry.

Anyway I think they are professional liars and they abuse of costumers. Be carefull and DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUYS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-LIne-Camera-Gallery-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94133/On-LIne-Camera-Gallery-Inc-Price-abuse-San-Francisco-California-868700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On LIne Camera Gallery Inc