Handle

Complaint Review: On Line Camera Gallery Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: MJ — Hercules California USA
On Line Camera Gallery Inc.
293 Jefferson St San Francisco, California United States of America

On Line Camera Gallery Inc. Inquired if the have Nikon macro lens that will fit my Nikon d5000, they showed me a different brand and demoed it, as I was un armed with this new info, unaware of the reputation of this store,was im San Francisco , California

Accompanying a cousin from Doha Quatar who was visiting SFO, looking for a souvenir t shirt we come across this store, they have wide arrayed displays of camera I inquired for a Nikon macro lens that will fit my D5000, but instead of showing me what i'm looking for they demo and presented the Axer digital lens. They said it's a new product and innovation. The demo was impressive, but they give me a prize bargain at first they said it's $999.000 then they go down to $360.

Being unarmed with this new info, unaware of their stores reputation, was impress with the product. I decided to take it they hurriedly prepare it and while asking for a receipt I found out they don't have a refund policy. I still took it because I was so trusting and exited about my new camera lens. Till I got home and tried it on my camera, it doesn't work like the way the salesman shown, the picture I took had shadow because of using this lens, the picture has a better quality without using those lens. I realized it was an orchestrated scam!

I look into my receipt and found out he put prizes on every tiny rings that He said he was giving me for free. And i totalled $488.25 for a useless lens! What a shame! This store was a shame to all San Franciscan, Califonian and Americans! Being on the heart of Fishermans Wharf where all the tourist go when they visit SFO. The salesperson here were trained liars and scammer, they double, triple the prize or more if they can. Where do this store got their licence? Don't ever enter this store! if you have similar experience contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Line-Camera-Gallery-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94133/On-Line-Camera-Gallery-Inc-Inquired-if-the-have-Nikon-macro-lens-that-will-fit-my-Nikon-961877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Line Camera Gallery Inc.